Use code:CYBERMONSAVE TODAY ONLY!
Now is the perfect time to save on wall art with 70% off Cyber monday sale prices on Canvas prints!!
Use code:CYBERMONSAVE TODAY ONLY!
No gift is complete without the perfect wrapper! Come check out my selection of Christmas wrapping paper at my Zazzle store!
Be unique when planning your next get together with this fun custom design featuring three blue dragonflies and a fancy monogram! Be on the lookout for plates and cups to match coming soon to my Zazzle store!
You can start a business without quitting your day job!
Do you want to escape the nine to five grind or would you just like to earn some extra money on the side? Good news! There are lots of ways to turn your interests and skills into cash online.
I know, I know, making money online sounds like a daydream and the truth is, starting an online business or store of any kind is hard work, but many people have already done it and chances are good that you can too!
Here is a list of some simple ideas to help you get started in a real business of your own while still keeping your day job, until you are ready to quit.
1. Build your own dropshipping empire---you list and source a pre-existing product from a supplier and have them take care of all the rest, including packaging and fulfillment.
2. Start Your Own Clothing Line---with Shopify store plugins like Printify, Printful and Merchify which can help you setup your own clothing line by automatically linking your store to apparel printers.
3. Sell Your Art Online---Whatever your art is, whether paintings, photographs or music, there are many ways to turn your work into a stable stream of income with a well designed ecommerce website.
4. Become a Freelance Writer, Designer, or Developer---Make some quick money on the side while putting your talents to use helping people around the world with their projects.
5. Teach an Online Course---Just put together a video walkthrough that explains a subject you know about and host it on your own website with an affordable enrollment fee.
6. Flip Your Thrift Store Finds---open up an online boutique to sell the awesome secondhand treasures that you found at thrift stores.
7. Publish Your Own Book--- Now more than ever there are so many options for being a successful self- publisher, whether you write science fiction, how to guides or storybooks for children, you can be a published writer.
Click here to read more information on how to get started in any one of these seven online business ideas.
Shopify is an ecommerce software solution that makes it easy to setup your online store from any website and with Shopify you can sell from anywhere, even the trunk of your car! There are several pricing plans and something to fit any budget, and you can try Shopify for free for 14 days, at no risk, to see if it is right for you. With Shopify, you could be running your own online business in a matter of minutes and on your way to quitting that day job!
Disclosure: I am a Shopify affiliate and I earn commissions from the sales generated by my links.
As promised I have been adding more vintage insects to more Zazzle products, like Zippo lighters, throw pillows and now I am excited to be making some rubber stamps like the one pictured below! Look for them in my Zazzle store new products category!
Art, photos, articles, resources, gift ideas, and more!
I am an associate designer at Zazzle and an affiliate for Shopify, Stencil, and Commun.it and as such I receive compensation for sales that are generated by my affiliate links.
Get my monthly newsletter by filling out the form below...
is a fast, fun and easy way to create images for your social media or blogs. I love it and you will too! Click the link to learn more.
Hello and welcome! I am Shelli Fitzpatrick, a born again Christian, wife, mom, grammy, animal lover, artist and graphic designer. I am currently designing and making art for four print on demand sites, Fine Art America, Redbubble, ArtPal and Zazzle. This site is a showcase for my artwork, photos, designs and some of the products I have added them to. The products I have designed are available for purchase through those print on demand sites and links are provided above. I also feature the work of other artists and from time to time I write about and share links to great resources for artists and designers. Don't forget to browse the other pages of this site for more goodies! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your visit!
This site contains information for general purposes only, no warranties or guarantees are implied. The owner of this site makes no claim of ownership to any content provided by third parties or visitors and cannot be responsible for any copyrights or trademark issues regarding third party content.
This site includes links that provide direct access to other internet resources which include websites and the owner of this site cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of the information provided by those other sites.
Cookies can be managed in your browser or device settings.